1. What do you love most about what you do?
I love the job itself. It’s fun to help make people feel their best and feel more confident. I like listening to clients to be sure I give them what they’re looking for. That’s what sets me apart from others in this field.
2. What would you like people to know before coming into Fresh Pearl Medspa?
I want them to know this is a comfortable and cool kind of place where you can be yourself. Our mission is to make you feel better – it’s about self-care.
3. How did you realize this was your calling?
When I was a little girl I used to dress up as a hairdresser with a tool belt and scissors. I wanted to cut everyone’s hair! And so, I started as a hair stylist fresh out of high school and then found an interest in cosmetology and skin care. I love aesthetics!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I like to stay busy and enjoy projects of any kind. Kind of weird, I even love doing laundry and cleaning and other things around the house; and of course time with my boyfriend and friends.
5. What’s a fun fact about you?
I did ballet for 17 years starting at age 2. Then I quit ballet in high school which was a stupid thing.
6. What surprises people when they get to know you?
That I am very sensitive and can sense what other people are feeling. I’m empathic and very caring.
7. What’s your favorite book?
It may sound like a cliché, but it’s The Skin Care Bible! I love that book and learning more about aesthetics – all the knowledge I use every day in my work.